Specialist in Prescription Glasses and Sunglasses
Buying Prescription Eyewear From High Street Opticians
2for1glasses.co.uk - Lab Technology The Kappa CT
The Kappa CT Features:
AUTOMATIC HIGH-DEFINITION CENTRING
- Centres your lenses and locates their axes in a few seconds.
- Analyse a unifocal lens (sphere, cylinder, and optical centre).
- Detect the centring marks printed on progressive lenses.
- Detect the near vision segments on bifocal prescription lenses.
- Boasting the most compact video analysis system.
- Lens centring does not require manual intervention; whatever its orientation in the centring chamber, the lens image is relined up.
- Centring readability is direct; the lens is displayed in the frame axis according to centring conventional modes.
- Lens diameter recognition combined with a visual alert system ensures that the lens fits the shape.
2for1glasses.co.uk - Lens Prescription Technology
2for1glasses.co.uk prescription lenses are of the highest quality found in all major leading opticians on the high street today. We supply our sunglasses with optical prescription lenses from Essilor, Zeiss, Nikon, Hoya, Varilux, Kodak plus many more. For our customers with stronger more complex prescriptions we offer a full range of lenses made thinner and lighter to enhance your new designer sunglasses. All our prescription frames include FREE plastic lenses .
If need a thinner lens for your new sunglasses we do offer 1.6 index lenses for £40. We do cater for all prescription requirements, and our Opticians are available to give you professional advice on choosing the correct prescription lenses and coatings for your new sunglasses.
Prescription Glasses come with:
- Free Quality Prescription Lenses
- Original Glasses Case & Cleaning Cloth
- Designer Frames Authenticity Guaranteed
Please note that if you do have a Prism value or BVD (Back Vertex Distance) value in your prescription then please contact us via email on email@example.com or call: 08447 550 330 as we need further information. We take the accuracy and comfortable use of your spectacles seriously and reserve the right to not proceed with any inputted prescription if our opticians advise against it. All our spectacles are checked for accuracy against your prescription before dispatch using the latest state-of-the-art focimeters. Also, please ensure that your prescription is under 2 years old. Regular eye examinations are recommended not only to ensure your spectacles are accurate and providing the best possible vision but also as an important part of your regular health care.
For information about our Prescription Eyewear collection please call - 08447 550 330 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.